Thursday, February 1, 2007

Disney World


Calla and I had a great time in Disney World this week, despite the fact that it was the coldest it had been in Orlando in the last 41 years! Mom and Dad loved spending time with Calla (and hopefully, with me too). Here are ten random thoughts about our Disney World trip:
1. All the music/sound in the attractions is too loud. Calla covered her ears in nearly every attraction.
2. The princess characters are VERY patient!
3. I would make a terrible Disney princess. See #2.
3. There is only one store you need to visit. Mouse Gear in Epcot has EVERY item we saw in all the other stores. Unfortunately, we visited this store last.
4. The food in the restaurants was either really good, or we were just really hungry.
5. Piglet is adorable!
6. I wonder how long the characters have to practice to get their autographs to meet the standard. We got three different Jasmines to sign Calla's autograph book, and all the signatures were identical. You gotta love this attention to detail.
7. After seeing Cirque du Soleil, I have officially determined I have zero talent.
8. Walt Disney was a genius (and he and his family were/are VERY rich).
9. Calla LOVES her grandparents.
10. My parents love Calla very much.

No comments: